Sometime not knowing what to do is okay

There are days when u don’t know what to do, when life gets stuck don’t know where. When you just don’t wanna wake up from your sleep. When you don’t wanna eat or u just wanna eat. When you don’t wanna take baths, when you love your pjs for always. When you don’t wanna talk to anyone at all and you don’t wanna work. And don’t think I am talking about girl’s period time. No, it’s not. I mean seriously we all face this situation in life a lot. I am also one of these kind of people.  And it’s totally okay. We are humans not machine. We can’t be perfect and no need to be perfect. It’s our life not a mission as if we will fail, everyone is gonna die. This time will be over soon. You will find your way too.   

I have always been suggested by every single person from family to discover what I wanted to do. They even choose for me like they told me to prepare for civil services and many more. As a girl I always asked to at least learn all girlish thing as they call it, like cooking, sewing and other household chores. And I never wanted to do that. They also told me follow my passion but our passion changes throughout our lives. Doesn’t this happen to you?? Weren’t you passionate about being a cricketer or a fashion designer or an astronaut as a kid? Yes, I was and then it changed. We all have been passionate about people, jobs, movies, bands and a large part of that has changed, hasn’t it? 


Sometime not knowing what to do is okay


I have been in stress for years now as I never knew what to do in life ever. There were times when I was scared to pick good jobs as I used to think about it as a wrong pick. We all have faced this fear of choosing the wrong path. And this is how one lost his/her chances of experiences. And I do admit that I have also lost many of my chances to get more experiences because of this fear of right and wrong. But I don’t regret it. And I can’t change it now. But I have discovered a new thing in life that gives me more satisfaction about being passionate in life. 

“You can be passionate about being happy and this is more important than any other thing in life.”   


Sometime not knowing what to do is okay


Yes guys, happiness is more important than any other thing in life. I have learned to live in the moment and enjoy it rather than regretting of not knowing what to do. Giving 100% to any work what you do is more passionate and it can be anything as writing what I am doing now or cooking meal for family or any paperwork of office. If you are giving your 100% in work it makes you a happy person and then life become more sorted. So stop waiting for passion to come by and instead spend your time doing the things you love and solving your favorite problems. Instead of looking for a job you are passionate about, cultivate passion in the job, you already have, for your sanity and happiness. 

BE WHO YOU ARE, STAY RAW AND BE HAPPY!!!

Comments

  1. Absolutely agree. There are times u don't wanna do anything... doing nothing, enjoying , sitting bk, choosing happiness.. I love love that. 😍😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so true. Your passions can change over time so just live your life and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely and inspiration post! It is true that it is the way you view your life and looking at what makes you happy in it. Enjoyed the read:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes. If you are happy you will find everyone happy and if you are sniffy you will tried to be alone which may result in low health. Great Post :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I completely agree with you! Happiness matters most.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad that you are starting to find peace within your life and realising that you don't always need to be exactly sure of the future. I myself am trying to surrender control and its associated anxiety over my future, and just try to take things as they come. I think there is definitely too much pressure around "being someone" or "becoming something".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WE all handle this pressure in our lives. Its hard sometime.

      Delete
  7. "I have been in stress for years now as I never knew what to do in life ever."

    This is what I felt until recently. Instead of satisfying my wishes and serve ME, Niki, I cared more about what others would think. How would my father be happy? If I worked at his company. How would my husband be happy? How would my friend be happy etc. I kept forgetting to prioritize me. And you know what? I realized that if I am happy and I do what makes me happy, those who love me, will be happy too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true. If you are happy everything will be awesome. Everyone needs to realize that. :)

      Delete
  8. I think its important to be in the present and be aware of yourself, your emotions relative to the world and your situation and look for happiness at that instant. As long as you dont attach yourself to something that keeps your out of the present, the pursuit of happyness is not so much a problem

    ReplyDelete
  9. Never heard of this box, there are so many subscription boxes around these days

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment