Pond’s Pure White Deep Cleansing Facial Foam with Activated Carbon - Review

I had used soap for face wash as a normal Indian kid of 90s but after my school days I have never used a soap as a face wash.  I have tried many face washes for my skin as my skin is a combination of oily and dry but its more on the dry side. When I am saying I have used many then trust me they were many. 

But finding a perfect face wash for this kind of skin is such a headache because there are several kind of face washes for oily skin but not much for my skin type.
One day I got a free sample with some other product of Pond’s Pure White Deep Cleansing Facial Foam with Activated Carbon and I used it and now I am a big fan of this ponds product. It’s been few months and I am using 5Th tube of this product and it never fails. It works exact same way I wanted. 


I think I am able to write a review for this now as I have been using it for a long time now and it’s my absolute favorite.

The face wash comes in a sleek black glossy tube with slightly pink and white font.
The flip open cap makes it spill proof and easy to use. It’s creamy with no exfoliating beads.
Amazing formula of Activated Carbon that squeezes out the deep seated impurities and dirt from the skin.
Ingredients
Myristic Acid, Glycerin, Water, Propylene Glycol, Potassium Hydroxide, Palmitic Acid & Stearic Acid, Decyl Glycoside, Lauric Acid, Glycol Distearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyquatemium-7, Iodopropynl Butylcarbamate, Niacin amide, Charcoal Powder, Carbon, Perfume, Disodium EDTA.

My experience:-  
This product will dry out your skin if you use it on daily basis as day and night if you have dry skin like me. I am using it in the night before sleep to remove all the dirt from my face. So if you have my skin type, use this once in a day only. Don’t forget to apply moisturizer after using this as dry skin needs moisturizer for nourishment.
This product is thick in consistency which lathers well, so that I only need a small amount each time. This product lasts long and hence it’s economical.
It removes all traces of makeup and my face feels squeaky clean after each wash. It seems to dry out some pimples also.
It has a very soft nice fragrance. It brightens up your skin and doesn’t break you out.
It is travel friendly too.

Price: Rs.35 for 20g (the small one)  
 

Comments

  1. I love Ponds products. They are very gentle on skin. I wasn't aware of this new product and will definitely try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, you should. Don't forget to come back and tell me how it worked on your skin. Would love to know :)

      Delete
  2. This is a finding!! Thank you for sharing, will be using this and use your link to buy it, X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Don't forget to come back and tell me how it worked on your skin. Would love to know :)

      Delete
  3. Ponds is such a great brand! I have been using their translucent powder, the one that comes in a pretty pink bottle for years. I just wonder if they are cruelty free or not! If so I would love to try out more products!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good point to research about. Thank you

      Delete
  4. It is always a bonus to find a face wash that works for you and is economical. This sounds like a good product.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicely written review. This facial looks interesting in itself. Also it is true that finding a perfect face wash for skin is quite difficult. May be this will work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, its really hard to find things suitable for a skin type , i am glad i find this :)

      Delete
  6. So glad that you found a facial that works well for your skin type. Do you by any chance know if 'Ponds' is cruelty free? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NO, i don't really know this now but will do the research for sure :)

      Delete
  7. My skin is more on the on the dry side & I am still yet to find the perfect face wash for my skin! I will try this out!




    www.nmdiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, try this and let me know how it worked for you, would love to know :)

      Delete
  8. I remember using Ponds when I was growing up. I often see them at the local Indian shops here. Never tried it though. You post brought back some good old memories.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I sure lova a great facial cream. So glad you found something that world for you. I've never used Ponds products before.

    ReplyDelete
  10. heard of pond down here in my country and i use their facial powder and its cool, i like the fragrance it carries and how soft it feels on the face too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Carbon is very good at getting rid of toxins in your skin and body. Looks like a good product. I am going to suggest this to my son.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think if you use any product too often it will cause drying out of the skin in one way or another. Sounds like it is a great product that they have here for the most part.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've never heard of Ponds products before but I am glad that they work well for you and you like them. Your review was really informative, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't know this brand but when I traveled to India I have bought a facial foam with activated carbon from an Ayurveda shop and indeed it is so good. You only need a tiny bit and it is enough for the entire face. I assume it is similar with the one you have just reviewed.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I started using Ponds facial foam 15 yrs ago. I can say it really worked on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  16. gosh I remember Ponds from years ago! That's great that you've found a skincare product that works for you!

    Ellie | www.scotchandstilettos.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love ponds product as their quality is great and it's really smooth. I've never tried this one out though. Love your review!

    ReplyDelete
  18. activated carbon is supposed to work wonders on the skin! Never knew ponds had one...


    ReplyDelete
  19. Very good product review and you have written it very nicely. Will try it.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ponds has been around forever hasn't it? It's a real classic and something I come back to time after time! I've never tried this one though - sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  21. My mom has been using Pond's for years, but I didn't know they made this updated cleanser! I'd love to try this, especially as I've been meaning to try activated charcoal for a while now!

    xo Jaime
    Angloyankophile

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nice review! It's always great to find products that work with your skin type. I'm also curious if Pond's is cruelty-free. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love Ponds products so I'll have to check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I have mever tried Ponds products, but this review sound great. Activates carbon is all the rage now.

    ReplyDelete
  25. A face wash plays a vital role on your skin. I am glad that you found something nice. Will buy it when I want to take a break from my usual face wash. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Sometimes products dry out your skin before they actually start working. Thanks for the thorough review. I love ponds products, will consider getting this.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Sounds like a great product, glad you found one that works for your skin type. I love a good face wash that will leave me feeling refreshed.

    -Sondra (Prettyfitfoodie)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thanks for sharing such a nice product but I've tried it a couple of time before but id did nothing good. Maybe because the products we have in our markets are rather duplicate and we, unfortunately, do have access to genuine ones.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thank you for the review. I might have to try this product out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment