My first ever: - Nykaa purchase

Hello Friends,
As you have read the tittle already, I recently did online shopping from this website called Nykaa.com. There is a sale going on (Rakhi sale) and I really wanted to try some products which I never did before and buying good quality products on sale is amazing.
http://chiimmiii.blogspot.in

I shopped from Nykaa for the very first time and they have some amazing deals on.


http://chiimmiii.blogspot.in/
 This is the packaging which keeps our ordered product really safe .

http://chiimmiii.blogspot.in/
These are the product which I ordered.
  1. Nivea whitening sensitive Deodorant
  2. Ponds BB cream
  3. Lakme CC cream
  4. Lakme 9to5 lip liner - red alert
  5. Lakme radiance complexion compact
  6. Elle18 color burst lipstick - 31 pinken
  7. Lakme matte lipstick - shade pm15
  8. Lakme lip love lip care - cherry
  9.  Maybelline new York volume express hyper curl mascara - waterproof very black
  10. Gillette Venus razor
With all these 10 items I got Free Lakme absolute perfect radiance sample. I am really exited to try these as some of them are really new for me. I am not a makeup kind of person at all but things change.
First of all I want to say service of Nykaa is very good. I didn't get any trouble in receiving my parcel. they didn't asked me my address again to reach me , it just came straight at my door which is really good. So courier service is really awesome.
Second thing packaging is really good and strong. All the products were safe when they came to me.
Third and last thing there is  a sale going on (festival sale) but Nykaa.com gives you upto 40% discount anyway. so its a total win-win situation.

If you too wanna do some shopping, Check out their website at www.nykaa.com.

Take Care
Love Yourself!  
http://chiimmiii.blogspot.in








Comments

  1. Seems like a great company! I could always use some quality beauty products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This does look interesting. My wife would now spend hours on Nykaa.com and device ways to depelete my bank account. Just kidding! She is an amazing woman and doesn't like makeup much. Nevertheless, she would definitely like Nykaa because of the discounted price.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a huge fan of online shops but seeing this makes me want to try it. Those products look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know much about these beauty products but i use flipkart for my online shopping, ill try out Nykaa for next time for sure, looks good. Thanks for sharing your review about Nykaa with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a good selection of products that you got, some nice bits to try out x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’ve never heard about Nykaa.com before reading your post. Those products look great too. I don't really wear a lot of makeup but I will have a look at the web site to see which products are available. The 40% discount is very attractive !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I have heard a lot about Nykaa but I really don't know if it is available in Dubai. I am going to share this with my friends in India. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nykaa is really a good online shop. I have not done a lot of shopping from them (just 2-3 times) as I do not live in India but I like their services and the deals they have on almost all occasions.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy your new goodies. The only thing I've ever heard of in your list is a Gillette razor. Reminds me of Razor Ramon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Although I've never tried nykaa personally but seems like a good buy. Would like to try buying from it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've never heard of Nykaa before, but it looks like they have great deals on a big variety of products. I'm glad you had such a good experience ordering from them, good service is so important when shopping online.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A Great new cotender in online market seems good.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I always feel better ordering from a company that others have tried and had a good experience with. Thanks for sharing your experience with this company.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like a great box i might go and check it out

    ReplyDelete
  15. I did not know about that shopping service. I will need to check it out. Love shopping online very convenient and easy way to buy good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Not sure if they ship over to the US, but I may take a look. This looks like a great package to get- there are so many good items in there!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love to unpack things! They smell so good, it feels like Christmas! I checked their page and they have so many things!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've never heard of Nykaa before, but will have to check it out. Looks like you were able to buy a lot of products at an affordable cost!

    ReplyDelete
  19. 40% discount?? Its like you know me. Going to check it out now.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've never heard of Nykaa before! Love that they individually wrap the products for safe shipping. Enjoy your purchases!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Well, I have never heard of Nykaa.com. However, your box looks like it was full of great products. I don't really do a lot of makeup, but I love skin care products. I will have to check out this site.

    ReplyDelete
  22. ohh I love getting stuff like this in my mail!!! Iif they ship to US i love to get this!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Looks like you received some really great products from the online shop. I love a company that has fast shipping and quality products can't wait to see review on the some of the items that you received.

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is my first time hearing about them! I'm loving the items and I'm definitely going to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  25. There are just so many boxes out there, I almost don't know where to start. But this one looks like a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I have never used this company to order online before but it seems like a legit one so I will give it a try.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment