GlamEgo Subscription Box - August 2017 Review

I haven’t knew anything about subscription boxes until I came across this one through a YouTube video. And this sounds like a perfect box for subscription for a beginner. GlamEgo is a subscription service which is no. 1 in the industry in India. So I subscribed for 6 months for Rs. 1795/- as one month’s box is for 299/- . For me this is an amazing deal. Read this review first and then decide what you think about it as this is not a sponsor post and all views are totally mine.

http://chiimmiii.blogspot.in/

GlamEgo:-  GlamEgo only teams up with  quality brands that are well established in the industry but may not be  a household name yet. This is the way we can support small businesses and GlamEgo has introduced so many amazing brands with this one subscription box. Like every other service, it works best when you subscribe for 3 to 6 months. As for one month it costs rs. 399/- and for 3 months the price will be 329/- and for 6 months it will be for 299/- which is what I have subscribed for. And there is this last one for 12 months which is for 289/- rs. 

http://chiimmiii.blogspot.in/

I got these four things which are totally natural and I love this factor the most. Nowadays everything includes chemical in it and here this box includes everything natural with organic ingredients. So I got 4 items worth rs. 1660/- in August month’s subscription box. 

http://chiimmiii.blogspot.in/

  1. Charcoal and Bentonite Clay Pack of Neemli (Rs. 550) - This is an awesome product from this month's box. Charcoal masks are amazing for acne prone skin and they help to control oil production as well. This is a good one and comes in a deluxe size. I think with weekly use, this would last me for 2 to 3 months. I would definitely be buying this again.
  2.  Brahmi & Amla Hair Cleanser of Biobloom (Rs. 399) - This is another amazing product from this box that comes in a deluxe size. The product comes with hibiscus which is a superfood for hair - I don’t think this item has worked for my hair as I have used it once but it can work on yours. But one thing I have loved about this product which is its citric smell which I totally love. 
  3. The Nature's Co Vanilla Face Cream – This is the best product for me in this box. This is an emollient type face cream from The Nature's Co which is another high flying brand in India. Organic and made with carefully selected ingredients, this cream is really amazing for my face and neck. First thing it smells like vanilla and you really want to eat this but you just can’t. It is really moisturizing as my skin is dry and works amazing on face. I love this product. This is parabens free also. 
  4. Magnolia BB Cream of Inveda (Rs. 150) - This could be an amazing tinted moisturizer for lighter skinned people but the lack of colors is disappointing. I got a really light shade but was surprised to see that it had no tint to it whatsoever. With so many amazing BB creams in the market that give light to medium coverage, this one is a fail for me.
http://chiimmiii.blogspot.in/


So for me this box is a great deal as I really liked two products a lot and those are worth my money and amazing for my skincare routine. I am really excited for September month’s box as it will come soon. Every box contains different products. I will review them too. If you want to try this box, check out the link below. 


Until next review, Keep smiling and love yourself!!!

 

 

Comments

  1. I had no idea that charcoal masks were good for acne. I will have to give one a try! I love subscription boxes. I'll have to give this one a try one day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Charcoal is one of the interesting ingredients that are now used in most beauty and skincare products. It is truly good, i tried some charcoal mask and it's awesome :)

      Delete
  2. I love getting my subscription boxes. There is always so many fun things in there. I love the stuff you that I'm going to have to take a look at it and see which products would work for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love subscription boxes! Have been looking to add to my monthly collection - thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the idea that they feature companies that may not quite have the reputation or reach to clients. I'm all for helping out new companies. This is a great idea! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE charcoal on the face! It's such a good detoxifier!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It must be so exciting to receive all these items! Keep us updated with the rest of the boxes. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooo I love that they are natural and organic product ingredients!! Citrus and vanilla are scents I so adore. Hope your boxes in the coming months are awesome too:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a big fan of beauty subscription boxes! I got a charcoal mask in my last one as well and fell in love with it immediately.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks like a great subscription box and the fact that the products are all natural is definitely a plus! It sounds like you are really enjoying GlamEgo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love subscription boxes especially those that introduce me to new brands especially chemical free brands

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks like a great box. I am new to the subscription boxes and haven't gotten any yet. But they all look so good. I'm very tempted.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That vanilla face cream sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It sounds like you scored a deal! Fantastic products!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wish they had these in Miami. All the products sounds so amazing. I will need to see if I can get them individually.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Subscription boxes are super popular these days. Some better than others. This looks like one of the good ones!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks some lovely products in your box. And the best part is when you get the products worth the money and great for skin, it boosts your confidence towards these boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  17. That charcoal clay pack looks interesting. I have looked at charcoal before and there is so many out there it's hard to choose. It sounds like you really enjoyed the Neemli maybe I should look into trying that first. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love me a good subscription box. This one looks like a good'un - I like the fact that all products inside are all natural. Do you think that all natural products is what they do with all of their boxes, or is it just this month? Either way, you've got some great goodies here. :)

    Christie's Take on Life. xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. My gf gets something similar and loves them. I'll be sure to forward this on to her!

    ReplyDelete
  20. A beauty box with organic products?! Count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This does look like a good deal!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love subscription boxes but hadn't heard of GlamEgo before! I like what they included, and think it's a nice box.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm yet to try a subscription box. I have sensitive skin so worry about if I'll be able to us the products. This looks fab though thanks for sharing a great post x

    ReplyDelete
  24. I've been reading about product boxes recently and, as a business owner, it seems like a cool concept. Glad you had a good experience so far.

    ReplyDelete
  25. That box sounds amazing. I love the idea of getting little surprise boxes through the post every month. I also like the fact that they work with lesser known brands, it's like a win win, you find some great product you may not have known about, they get sales. Looking forward to seeing what you get in the next one (although probably not as much as you are!).

    ReplyDelete
  26. I didn't know about this subscription box and it sure looks like something interesting to try.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Charcoal products are such a hit all over the world. There's no surprise that this box has one for you to try out! It's nice to hear that it's living up to its name! It's definitely worth a try. This box is packed with cool stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh wow, this subscription box sounds awesome. I need to definitely check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  29. The BB Cream sounds so nice! I am almost out of the one I am currently using and this sounds like a good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I have heard a lot about charcoal masks and the benefits. It does look like a cool box and you got some pretty cool product. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  31. This charcoal mask sounds great. I am a fan of beauty subscription boxes and this sounds like a great deal.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I like the charcoal mask. I have been using them since forever for my acnes. I have to try this brand as well.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Looks like its a very beautiful box. And that's great that it cost so little. I think my daughter would love the mask the most as she seems to really like those beauty products.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Subscription boxes are the best. This sounds really nice, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I'm a huge fan of subscription boxes. It's a great way to try new products

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment