GlamEgo Subscription Box - September 2017 Review

Another month, another subscription box.
If you haven’t seen my last subscription box review, click here: - https://chiimmiii.blogspot.in/2017/09/glamego-subscription-box-august-2017.html
This is so exiting to get new products every month to try out and you don’t even know what you are going to get. The products are of very good quality and we do save money also. So here are the September month’s GlamEgo subscription box. This time GlamEgo comes with the exclusively curated products for your eyes. I got 4 products in this box. 
http://chiimmiii.blogspot.com/
  1. Under eye serum (neemli) - 650/-  :-  This is by far my favorite product , no doubt. I really wanted to try out something for my dark circles. And this came straight to help. I am using this cream from last 15 days and this thing is working actually. This serum get into your skin very quickly, contains mild fragrance. I love this.                                                                                               
    http://chiimmiii.blogspot.com/
  2.  French formulated nail polish ( Bella –voste ) – 349/-  :-  I am not a big fan of nail paints and I don’t have any . So you can say this is my first ever owned nail paint. And I got this in color blue. You have the option to choose the shade as we all love choosing our favorite shade.    
    http://chiimmiii.blogspot.com/
  3.  Organic skincare soap ( biobloom )  - 125/-  :- Next product is this organic soap from BIOBLOOM with the goodness of neem, alovera and basil. First thing I love about this soap is the fragrance. I really like using this more and more.                                                                      
    http://chiimmiii.blogspot.com/                                         
  4. Shower gel ( mcaffeine ) – 189/- :-  Last product is this shower gel from the brand called MCAFFEINE . This contains caffeine, taurine and vitamin E. The fragrance is really awesome and you can use it as a face wash also. One more thing its paraben free which is really good.         
    http://chiimmiii.blogspot.com/

     So this is what I got in September month and I really liked these products. I am really excited for October month’s box as it will come soon. Every box contains different products. If you want to try this, check out the link below.

    www.glamego.com



    http://chiimmiii.blogspot.com/

    Until next review, Keep smiling and love yourself!!! 

Comments

  1. I think it must be really exciting to get these boxes full of mystery products. It's like receiving a present from yourself. I get so excited whenever my packages come in the mail, I truly believe that sending and receiving mail is an underrated delight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review! Subscription boxes are so awesome for trying new products! My sister convinced me to try Ipsy and I love how many new products I get to try each month for such a minimal price.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Subscription boxes are a brilliant idea! The undereye serum looks awesome! I don't have dark circles but I do have bags, do you think a product like this would help?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess the caffeine in the wash helps to wake you up in the morning too? The products look good, though I too am not a big fan of nail polish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like a fabulous subscription box. You got some great stuff. I'd want to try that under eye serum. I always get dark circles :/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful selection of products, I will definitely give this subscription box a try soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such awesome products here. I can't believe this is your first nail polish ever!!! Wowza.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are some great products! I should really look into this subscription box! Love!

    Www.officiallychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am super excited to hear that the eye serum works. I recently fell ill and now have dark circles that I need to correct! I'll give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This seems like a really great subscription box! I love makeup and learning about new beauty goodies. The handmade soap I want to experience!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to try the organic soap and the nail paint. Great collection for the box.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You got some great products. I want to get into subscriptions boxes, but it soo many to choose from!

    ReplyDelete
  13. All of the products look great, especially the organic soap!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Perhaps it's just me but I love subscription boxes. I can try various products and it's nice just to get packages that I don't know what's included monthly.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's a lot of awesome products. I've never tried subscribing to this box before. If you're into beauty products, this is really worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. the blue nail color is beautiful! i rarely wear polish but this one i would wear happily.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've never heard of Glamego boxes before but monthly subscription boxes full of testers sound great. I love the sound of that under-eye roller, I always need one of those for my puffy eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have never heard of this subscription box before. I really like the lippie, looks like a great color.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ahh, this products look great! It must be so exciting to receive different surprise products every month!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fun! I don't get any subscription boxes myself but I hear many great things about them.

    ReplyDelete
  21. You got a lot of goodies. I get so excited when I get my subscription boxes in the mail. It feels like Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I've never heard of GlamEgo before. There are so many subscription boxes out there. I would love to try the under eye serum.

    ReplyDelete
  23. As I call Happy Mail, it's fun to open these up and see the goodies. I'm always looking for great skin care products, especially those not full of chemicals.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Good review, have never tried this , but will for sure. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ive never heard of this box before. There are sooo many of them out there now. Looks like you have some great goodies in it.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Eye serum is a must! Especially with the number of hours of sleep I get. Thanks for the great reviews!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment