10 Things I Wish I Knew Earlier that I Know Now

“When the student is ready, master appears”.
Life is the best master, I have known so far. It teaches you so many things in all different ways. Here are few of them I wish I have known earlier.


  • Loving yourself is a necessity: - This is the best lesson I have learnt so far. You are most important thing in the entire world for yourself. So loving yourself is not being selfish, its top most thing in your priority list. You need to take care of yourself in order to take care of everything else.

  •  No one is perfect, so do I: - I am not a victim, past has nothing to do with future and my old limitations do not define who I am today. Yelling at others for taking my time, money or love is unfair because I always choose how much I give and to whom. I am in charge of my actions and my future is the result of my current choices. No one can hurt me or upset me without my consent. The day I stopped blamingmy past or other people, I set myself free. Appreciate yourself. You are important, being able to know and love that is what matters the most. Never feel inferior or weak. 



  • Mind your business: - Worrying about what others thinking is totally not my concern, it’s theirs. I can’t take responsibility of what other is doing. I just can decide how to respond. That’s all I can do. 

  • Choice is yours: - Life is not always a fight. You can’t just live a dramatic life as they act in movies, you know. Devote yourself in happiness, for happiness and moreover for yourself, rather than making senseless fights, sometimes in your head only. Being authentic is a matter of choice. I choose to stay true to who I am. It is my birthright to be happy and I have decided to live my own life with no apologies or regrets. I am whatever I choose to be, and my life is to be lived, not existed.    


  •  Do it and learn it: - Mistakes are not bad. They make you learn many things which you just can’t learn anyways. So every time when you do a mistake, take it as a lesson not a failure. You don’t have much to lose anyways. Saying yes is not bad. It actually open many doors of opportunity. You need to learn to say yes in order to experience life. And yes, life is all about experiences. Don’t restrict yourself in some particular limit. Remember, you have the power to break the limitations to grow as a person, as a human being. Enjoy whatever the situation is, live fully.

  •  Expressive is more impressive: - Telling people what you feel is awesome. Stop holding yourself and think about it. For what you are doing all this. Saying what you feeling is not crime. It feels great when you express what you have been holding for so long, so say it out. It works the other way too, it Makes people feel good.     
  • Change is inevitable: - You like it or not, you have to accept it. Change is the thing which will happen anyways, love it. Some time in life when you don’t understand what’s happening around you and there is no control of yours on anything, change gives you the opportunity to get back to life again. Sometimes CHANGE is the thing you need the most in life. You should always be ready for the risks in life.   


  • Meet people: - Meeting new people is fun. It develops our humanly qualities such as love, kindness, affection, generosity etc. so stop being an introvert as we will become most introvert after all at the end of our life, until then experience people. Believe it or not, you will miss friends a lot when they are gone. So value them and never take them for granted. Value your friendships. 
  

  • Learn to ask: - You have questions, you want to learn something or you are just confused, learn to ASK. There is no shame in asking things when you don’t understand them. Never let the curiosity inside you dies. Some time you will get the knowledge by asking only. It shows the hunger for knowledge and your activeness. 


  • Let go: - There are certain situation comes in life when you got stuck in feelings and emotions. You become the slave of that feeling and couldn’t grow anymore. This time you need to LET GO. Let go of that person, that feeling and that emotion which is bothering you constantly and disturbing your life, your peace, your happiness. Holding on something which is not worth it, is total waste of time and emotions. So care for it. Be self-sufficient. You can’t just be dependent on others for your whole life, step forward and become self-sufficient. No blame, no worries. Appreciate your pain and sufferings.



 

LOVE YOURSELF!!!

Comments

  1. Oh, happens to the best of us, doesn't it? This would be a laundry list for me, I think. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of this is perfect advice. But it is so easy to say and so hard to do sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I wish I would've read this in my 20s! Thank you for the inspiring post! Will def be bookmarking and coming back to it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agreeeee!!! I wish I knew all these things for sure especially the value of focusing on my self vs. people that are around me. Very insightful post, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for commenting , I really appreciate this . :)

      Delete
  5. Oh my goodness, this is all SO TRUE. It's funny the things we learn that we wished we'd known sooner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True , Thank you so much for commenting , I really appreciate this . :)

      Delete
  6. It's always easy to look back and have better knowledge in hindsight! These are all good points.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow this is so true. I love this!!!!! thanks for sharing this post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. One of the hardest lessons on here for me was learning to let go. I'd like to add that enthusiasm was a another life lesson. I learned that to climb high heights you have to have enthusiasm.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I never thought about some of these things. Yes, I wish I had learned a number of these things when I was much younger (some I had learned early on).

    ReplyDelete
  10. I definitely agree with all these! Especially the one about meeting people, it's really fun making new friends! Thanks for sharing these with us!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Letting go I had learnt some years back and loving myself is neccesary I learnt 3 weeks back!

    ReplyDelete
  12. YES! These are all things I wish I learned earlier too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You can’t just be dependent on others for your whole life, absolutely true. I am following the same. Reading your post. It's helpful and encouraging. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  14. These all are truly very effective and useful ones..do agree with every single pint..glad you shared this with us..great work though..

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think these are great. When we learn not to worry about what others think, that is a big deal.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I agree. I def. wish I knew some of these when I was growing up. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are great and essential tips for life! I'm still, even to this day trying to learn to ask.

    ReplyDelete
  18. True! Totally agree with you on that. Those are some wonderful tips to keep in mind. It definitely would have been great to know those at a much earlier time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment